Bosch 5-1/4 In. 24 TPI Basic for Metal T-Shank Jig Saw Blades T318A
Basic for metal blades are the economical choice for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous). Ideal for smooth, straight-line cuts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
Why this tool?
- For pipes, profiles, and sheet metal 10-16 gauge, thin metals 1/16 In. to 1/8 In. thick (ferrous and non-ferrous), pipes less than 2-1/2 In. diameter, tube stock, angle iron
- 24 TPI tooth design for smooth, straight cuts
- High-speed steel construction for maximum life
- Extra-long 5-1/4 In. overall length, 4-7/64 In. working length
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- Areas of application : Thin sheet metals (1-3 mm), pipes + profiles, including aluminium (diameter <65 mm)
- 5 piece pack
Qty 01 = Bunch of 25 Nos (i.e. When you order for 1 no then you will get 25 Nos)
Tags: Jigsaw Blade