Esab LWHP - Welding & Heating Blowpipe
SAFFIRE LWHP Welding Blowpipe for light duty welding applications - Conform To : IS 7653-1975 & BSEN ISO 5172-1997
ESAB Saffire Light Weight Welding Blowpipe has been developed for use in light sheet metal in garages and workshops. It is ideally suitable for repetitive work in production lines, where its handiness minimizes operator fatigue. Careful design of tips, mixer and shank gives trouble-free operation, high performance, economy and safety. The blowpipe is supplied with complete hose connection, operating data card and 4 nos. of swaged tips.
- Capacity : Weld mild steel upto 5 mm thickness
- Approx. Weight : 360 gms
- Inlet : Oxygen 1/4" B.S.P. RH & Acetylene 1/4" BS.P. LH
- Hose : 5 mm bore hose (Blue-Oxygen & Red-Acetylene)
Design / Construction
- Tip : Swaged copper for better performance, long life and weld area visibility.
- Control : Durable leak proof design with S.S. tapper ended spindle valve for long maintenance free operation.
- Mixer : Specially designed to give freedom from backfires.
Tags: Gas Equipments