Demolition Hammer with SDS-max Bosch GSH 11E Professional
The specialist tool for breakthroughs and demolition work
- Extreme impact force of 16.8 joules for high material removal rate
- Low-vibration in operation and no-load
- Low feed pressure, for fatigue-free working
Scope of delivery
Why this tool?
- Wide sliding switch for convenient switching on and off
- Variable chisel fitting in 12 positions
- Auxiliary handle can be adjusted and rotated 360°
- SDS-max toolholder with integrated dust protection
- Large-volume carrying case
- Service display indicates an impending carbon brush change
Technical dataSpecification overview
|Rated power input||1500 W|
|Impact rate at rated speed||900 - 1890 bpm|
|Impact energy||25 J|
|Weight without cable||10.1 Kg|
|Chiselling - Vibration emission value ah||18.5 m/s²|
|Chiselling - Uncertainty K||2 m/s²|
Speed preselection for adjusting to suit any application.
|Bosch Heavy Duty|
Bosch Heavy Duty - Power, Performance and Robustness redefined!
Optimum power transfer. For Rotary Hammers and Demolition Hammers from the 5kg class onwards.
Power booster for heavy loads. Constant speed, even under load.