Angle Grinder Bosch GWS 850CE + CARBON BRUSH
Handy and compact
- 850 watts of power
- Good handling due to ergonomically adapted housing
- Microprocessor electronics for constant speed, overloadprotection, smooth start and starting current limitation
Scope of delivery
|Auxiliary handle||1 602 025 024|
|Back flange||1 605 703 099|
|Locking nut||1 603 340 040|
|Two-hole spanner||1 607 950 043|
|Protective guard||1 619 P06 548|
Why this tool?
- Spindle lock for easy disc change
- Flat gear head for working in tight spaces
- Gear head can be rotated in 90° steps
- Armoured coils that protect the motor against sharp grinding dust ensure long lifetime
- Anti-rotation protective guard – easily adjustable, provides reliable protection
- Cut-out carbon brushes
Technical dataSpecification overview
|Rated power input||850 W|
|No-load speed||2800 - 11000 rpm|
|Grinding spindle thread||M 14|
|Disc diameter||125 mm|
|Rubber sanding plate, diameter||125 mm|
|Wire cup brush, diameter||70 mm|
|Weight without cable||1.9|
|Anti-rotation protective guard|
Stands firm, even if the disc breaks.
Power booster for heavy loads. Constant speed, even under load.
Speed preselection for adjusting to suit any application.
Tags: Angle Grinder