Angle Grinder Bosch GWS 14-125CI Professional
The powerful tool with KickBack Stop
- KickBack Stop: detects when the tool is jammed and shuts it down immediately
- Extremely powerful 1400 W Champion motor with restart protection
- Anti-rotation protective guard – quickly and easily adjustable, provides reliable protection
Scope of delivery
|Vibration Control auxiliary handle||2 602 025 171|
|Back flange||1 605 703 099|
|Locking nut||1 603 340 040|
|Two-hole spanner||1 607 950 043|
|Protective guard||1 605 510 365|
Tool features - GWS 14-125CI
Why this tool?
- Vibration Control auxiliary handle ensures your joints are protected during working
- Direct cooling for high overload capability and long lifetime
- Gear head can be rotated in 90° steps
- Constant Electronic for constant speed, also under heavy load
- Overload protection, smooth start and starting current limitation
- Good handling thanks to slim housing
Technical data - GWS 14-125CISpecification overview
|Rated power input||1,400 W|
|No-load speed||11000 rpm|
|Power output||820 W|
|Grinding spindle thread||M 14|
|Disc diameter||125 mm|
|Rubber sanding plate, diameter||125 mm|
|Wire cup brush, diameter||70 mm|
|Weight without cable||2.2|
|Anti-rotation protective guard|
Stands firm, even if the disc breaks.
| Direct Cooling |
For high overload capability and a long service life.
| Vibration Control|
Patented vibration damping system.
Power booster for heavy loads. Constant speed, even under load.
Prevents the tool from automatically starting up after a power cut.
More protection: the tool shuts down when jammed.
- Starting current limitation
- Champion motor
- Constant Electronic
- Direct cooling
- KickBack Stop
- Smooth start
- Locking system
- Overload protection
- Anti-rotation protective guard
- Restart protection
- Measured values determined according to EN 60745
- Total vibration values (vector sum of three directions)
|Surface grinding (roughing)|
|Vibration emission value ah||8.5 m/s²|
|Uncertainty K||2 m/s²|
|Sanding with sanding sheet|
|Vibration emission value ah||3 m/s²|
|Uncertainty K||1.5 m/s²|
Tags: Angle Grinder