Rotary Hammer Drill with SDS Plus Bosch GBH 2-28 DV Professional
Powerful Bosch hammer with vibration control
- Powerful 850 W motor for enhanced performance
- Active Vibration Control for comfortable and fatigue-free use
- Robust metal covered gearbox for reliability and durability
Scope of delivery
Why this tool?
- Rotation stop for chisel function
- Rotatable brush plate for optimum forward & reverse operations
- Lock-on button for continuous drilling
- Soft grip for comfortable and fatigue free use
- Infinitely variable speed control for easy adjustment of speed
- Overload clutch - for better protection of users and tool in case of jamming drill bit
- Auxiliary handle with depth gauge and soft grip for comfortable handling
- Quick-Change Chuck for easy switching between impact drilling in concrete and non- impact drilling in wood and metal
Technical dataSpecification overview
|Rated power input||850 W|
|Impact energy||0 - 3.2 J|
|Impact rate at rated speed||0 - 5100 bpm|
|Weight without cable||2.9 Kg|
|Rated speed||0 - 1300 rpm|
|Drilling dia. concrete, hammer drill bits||4 - 28 mm|
|Max. drilling dia. masonry, core cutters||68 mm|
|Max. drilling dia. steel||13 mm|
|Max. drilling dia. wood||30 mm|
Speed preselection for adjusting to suit any application.
Optimum power transfer. For Rotary Hammers in the 2 – 4kg class.
Patented vibration damping system.